Welcome to SHIC Home Inspection Company
*SHIC Home Inspection Promise To You*
Choosing the right home inspection company can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet one of our inspectors until after you hire us to do your inspection.
*What Is a Home Inspection*
At SHIC Home Inspection, a home inspection is a thorough and systematic evaluation of a property's condition and its operating systems. It is a complete visible exam of the general integrity, functionality and overall safety of a home and its various components. The purpose of this inspection process is to let you the buyer know exactly what is being purchased, right up front during the first part of the escrow procedure.
*Why Choose SHIC Home Inspection*
- Quality: Real state inspection, by ASHI Standard of Practice
- Education: Each inspector fulfills 48 hours of continuing education each year.
- Insured: Each inspectors carries Errors and Omission with liability insurance policy for your protection.
- Experience: Our inspectors grew up in the construction building industry.
- Professional report: Your inspection report is the most accurate and complete report recognized by realtors and easy to read.
- Report photos: Your report will have numerous color photos, making the report easy to understand.
- Tools: Our inspectors use the latest high-tech testing equipment, like Moisture meter, GFCI outlet tester, Probe Thermometer, Infrared Thermometer, Gas detector, Voltage sniffer, Water pressure gauge, Carbon Monoxide meter and Multi-meter/ammeter.
- Client Attend: We encourage you to attend and participate in the inspection.
- We Follow: The Practice of ASHI.